Disclaimer: there is a pretty bad bug in our game jam entry version - you lose a life at the end of each level; a fixed version (which also has 5 lives at the start) can be found here:
We are continuing the development of the game! You can also try the latest version with additional bugfixes, better balance, more features and polish:
Groundflipper is a prototype of a 2D puzzle/action game with an infinite number of procedurally generated levels.
The level is divided into 6 tiles which you can rotate if the player (the robot) is not standing in them. Your objective is to pick up all stars and avoid moving enemies (a bouncing ball-like creature and a flying one). Picking up diamond stars will also earn you an extra life.
- A/D: move player left/right
- W: jump
- Click left or right side of tiles to rotate them (only if player is not standing in it)
- 1/3: rotate all tiles (except the current one)
- Q/E: dig to the left/ right
- K: kill & respawn player
- R: restart game
- F: toggle full screen mode
- Post-jam update #153 days ago
- Game jam entry55 days ago
- Extra life, scoreboard55 days ago
- Almost "done"55 days ago
- Digging + player animation55 days ago
- Attacking enemies, sounds and some visuals55 days ago
- Crates and stuff55 days ago
- Pickup spawns, new map types56 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.